Jefferson Bank is chartered under the laws of the State of Texas and by state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Department of Banking. Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against Jefferson Bank should contact the Texas Department of Banking through one of the means indicated below:
Innovative Solutions. Individualized Service.
For some families and individuals preserving, managing and growing wealth is a prime concern. Private Banking services are dedicated to meeting those unique and complex financial needs and goals.
Private Banking Services:
- Specialized account offerings
- Competitive mortgage products, including portfolio loans
- Wealth Management
- Trust and Estate Settlement
- Commercial, ranch, and high-end residential insurance
We approach client relationships with dedication to superior personal service and support.
Your Private Banker:
- Offers access to all Jefferson Bank products and services, while operating as your single point of contact. Your Private Banker makes banking work with your schedule – bringing the bank to you if necessary – and is highly accessible via cell phone and email.
- Develops a relationship with you and your family to understand your preferences and make banking what you need it to be.
- Manages your portfolio by working with your attorneys, accountants, and insurance and investment providers for comprehensive, coordinated results.
- Serves a limited number of customers in order to devote ample time to meeting your needs.
We invite you to learn more about our Private Banking Services and why Jefferson Banking may be the right fit for you. To arrange a personal visit, please contact us at (210) 736-7752.
For more than 70 years, we have provided generations of South Texas families with a full spectrum of wealth management services, delivered with the personal attention and integrity that is the hallmark of Jefferson Bank.