Real-Time Access. Anytime.
Mobile & Online Banking with enhanced features.
Enjoy the ease, security and convenience of Online and Mobile Banking from Jefferson Bank. With access to real-time information for all your accounts, it's the perfect solution for managing personal finances anytime from anywhere you’re connected to a computer or smart device. Best of all, it’s free.
With Online and Mobile Banking, you can:
- View real-time account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds to accounts at Jefferson Bank or to any financial institution in the U.S.
- Pay bills
- View canceled checks
- Make loan payments
- Manage cards - activate, suspend or report lost/stolen cards
- Place stop payments
- Access up to 24 months of bank statements
- Automatic access to mobile banking, mobile deposits, and eStatements using the Jefferson Bank app for iOS or Android
- Manage eStatement and eNotice preferences
- Use Personal Financial Management tools to track all of your accounts
- Send secure email to an Electronic Banking Specialist
- Use your debit card to send money to friends and family using EasyPay.
Log in and experience banking designed for the way you live.
The contemporary financial services you want delivered with the personal touch of a neighborhood bank.
That’s a combination you’ll only find at Jefferson Bank. This is personal to us.
Notices & Disclosures
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Apple, Apple Pay, and the Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
*While Jefferson Bank does not charge fees for the use of mobile banking, standard internet service rates may apply.
Check with your mobile service provider for details.
Jefferson Bank is chartered under the laws of the State of Texas and by state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Department of Banking. Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against Jefferson Bank should contact the Texas Department of Banking through one of the means indicated below: