Real-Time Access. Anytime.
Mobile & Online Banking with enhanced features.
In today's fast-paced business world, you need a bank that keeps up with technology to help you stay ahead. With our Online Banking services, you're always in touch and in control of your business finances.
- View current and available balances
- Transfer funds between accounts at Jefferson Bank including loans.
- Pay bills
- Make loan payments
- Place stop payments
- Manage Cards – activate, suspend or report lost/stolen cards
- Access up to 24 months of statements
- Sign up for eStatements/Notices
Account Manager Access
With Account Manager Access, you can designate your office manager, CPA, or other key employees to have access to your accounts via Online Banking. Because these individuals are not signers on the accounts, you determine the level of access granted to each person.
Authorized individuals can:
- View real-time account balances
- Transfer funds between business accounts
- Review transaction history
- View images of cancelled checks
- Retrieve bank statements
- Place stop payments
- Review business loan information
- Receive email alerts for transaction activity
- Send secure email to an Electronic Banking Specialist
We’re open for business... This is personal to us.
NEW for Business Customers! Use the Jefferson Bank Mobile App to do your banking from wherever your business takes you.
Not in the office?
Not a problem.
You can use your smartphone or tablet to deposit checks into your business accounts.
How do I enroll for Mobile Deposit?
Your Mobile Deposit feature is automatic with your Mobile App. The Mobile Deposit initial limit is:
- Up to 25 daily check deposits for Business Banking Customers
- No limitation on the number of checks for Personal Banking Customers
The daily and monthly Mobile Deposit limits are cumulative for all of your accounts on the online banking system.
How do I deposit a check?
Mobile Check Deposit is only available in the Jefferson Bank Mobile Banking App, available for free in Apple iTunes or Google Play. Once you log into the app, tab on “Deposit Check” from the Menu bar and follow the instructions.
Notices & Disclosures
While Jefferson Bank does not charge fees for the use of mobile banking, standard internet service rates may apply.
Check with your mobile service provider for details.
*Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
*Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Apple, Apple Pay, and the Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Jefferson Bank is chartered under the laws of the State of Texas and by state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Department of Banking. Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against Jefferson Bank should contact the Texas Department of Banking through one of the means indicated below:
Investment and Insurance Products are:
- Not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency
- Not a Deposit or Other Obligation of, or Guaranteed by, the Bank or Any Bank Affiliate
- Subject to Investment Risks, Including Possible Loss of the Principal Amount Invested
Deposit products offered by Jefferson Bank. Member FDIC.