Our Quick Reference Guide will help you get started using the all-new Jefferson Bank Online Banking.
If you have an iPad® or iPhone,® you can find the Jefferson Bank Mobile Banking app in the App Store. If you have an Android smartphone or tablet, just download the Jefferson Bank Mobile Banking app from the Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore.
Your Mobile Deposit feature is automatic with your Mobile App. The Mobile Deposit initial limit is $5,000 Daily/$25,000 Monthly.
Mobile Check Deposit is only available in the Jefferson Bank Mobile Banking App, available for free in Apple iTunes or Google Play. Once you log into the app, click on “Deposit Check” from the navigation pane and follow the instructions.
Login to your Jefferson Bank Mobile App and follow these simple steps:
- Select 'Deposit Check' from the Menu Bar
- Choose the account where you want to deposit your check
- Enter the amount
- Select Capture Image. Take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check with your mobile device. For photos that work best, follow these guidelines:
- Place your check on a dark colored, plain surface that is well lit
- Position you camera directly over the check
- Fit all four corners in the outlines provided on your mobile device's camera screen
- Submit your deposit
You can deposit checks payable in U.S. dollars and drawn at any U.S. Bank, including personal, business and most government checks. They must also be payable to, and endorsed by the account holder.
Funds are not immediately available. If a deposit is made before the cut off time (6pm central time each business day), the funds will be available by the end of the business day. If a hold is placed on any portion of the deposit, you will be notified about the availability of your funds.
The daily cut-off time for a Mobile Deposit to be processed is 6pm central time each business day.
- Deposit limit $5,000/day, $25,000/month.
- For business customers: Maximum check limit-25 checks per day
- For Consumers - No limitation on number of checks
After depositing your check using Mobile Deposit, please follow these best practice guidelines:
- Write "Mobile Deposit (Today's Date)" on the front of your check. The date should be the month, day, and year of your deposit.
- Securely store your check for 10 days after your deposit, and then destroy it. This allows sufficient time in case the original check is required for any reason.
We are proud to offer Mobile Deposits at no cost for Jefferson Bank Online and Jefferson Bank Business Online customers. Please check with your wireless provider about carrier and web access fees.